UX Design: 10-Week Part-Time
Begins Aug 20, 2018
Ends Oct 29, 2018
In this course, students learn to build wireframes, implement best practices for common design patterns and analyze business goals from a user perspective.
- Unit 1: The Design Process
- Unit 2: Rapid Prototype
- Unit 3: Hi-Fidelity Prototype
- Unit 4: Refine
- Unit 5: Present
$3950, RSVP ➜ 10 Week Course
Logo Design 101
Tuesday, Sep 11, 2018
- Learn the components of world-class logo design.
- Discover the key differences between a logo and a brand.
- Learn the step-by-step process from concept thru creation.
- Design your own logo right in class, and learn how to "tool-proof" your designs for long-term success.
SOLD OUT - Registration Closed
Intro to User Experience Design
Coming Winter 2018
- Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters.
- Touch on fundamental tools and techniques used by professional designers.
- Practice interviewing techniques to gain user insights.
- Discover resources to continue learning about UX.
• • •
Request a Talk
I'm equipped to do all kinds of talks, from teleclasses with high school students to on-stage design & UX conferences. If you're not sure, just contact me anyway and we'll chat about it.